Types of Beverages
All BEVERAGES exports from PLATINUM GLOBAL is inspected prior to loading in accordance to the Ministry of Commerce regulations, and Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives, of the country of origin.
Generally, the inspection is done by a Government officer, an independence surveyor, and our in house inspector, to inspect all lots of soya oil Product and in all instances the process of the production line from grain to packing the oil . Below are some other documents we at PLATINUM GLOBAL SEEK;
- Commercial Agreement: between P G and exporter, the two parties come to a contractual and mutual agreement.
- Quality Assurance: the inspections are done by our international surveyors; SGS OR COTECNA AS PER PRODUCT OR COUNTRY.
- Certificate of Origin (CO): issued by THE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE OF THE ORIGINAL COUNTRY.
- Fumigation/Phytosanitary: issued by DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE for palm oil export shipment. (this is for the original grain and any quality approvals for the oil itself)
- Delivery Guarantee: packed and shipped within ONE to FOUR weeks for small quantity ordered.
- FIRST FEEDER: by first freight schedule from port to port for quick transportation.
- FREE EXPORT TAX (VAT): it should not apply to the goods bought from us. (country dependant)
- NON-CIRCUMVENTION/NON-DISCLOSURE (NCND): any type of document that will guarantee we do not attempt to go directly to your buyer, if you are not the direct buyer.